The aim of this guide is to train internship mentors to organise and conduct an efficient and successful industrial internship for workers who have little or no expertise in pedagogical and training methodology issues and to find the common language with the generation X-Z.
The guide will help to internship mentors to prepare and to effectively organise and manage the internship by:
• giving the intern an appropriate work assignment in a structured manner,
• applying the theoretical background to define appropriate intended learning outcomes,
• guiding the intern to achieve the learning outcomes defined for the programme,
• describing appropriate personal skills and sociocultural competencies to be developed by the intern,
• applying competency assessment schemes to evaluate the intern’s performance,
• developing appropriate solutions to potential conflicts,
• explaining the company’s work culture/ environment to the intern,
• dealing with intercultural problems during the internship.
Read the complete guide here.