Envirosense Hungary Ltd., formed in 2009, is a Hungarian SME. The team, involving cc. 40 employees, has more than 15 years experience in remote sensing and GIS, making the company agile and thriving in developing new solutions using different remote sensing technologies as well as expanding the precision and time limitations of traditional methodologies.
Envirosense Hungary deals with aerial hyperspectral, LiDAR, digital orthophoto, and satellite data based applications.
Envirosense Ltd. has carried out several international remote sensing campaigns and has solutions and experience in the field of environmental protection, mining, industry, energy, archaeology, etc.
Current number of active applications
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- December 2022
46. Péchy Mihály street, Debrecen, Hungary H-4032
Own laptop is needed, any other needed infrastructure may be provided by the company
- environmental engineering
- civil engineering
Required skills and competences
- computer skills
- experienced user of GIS software tools (e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS - user of ENVI+IDL, TerraSolid, CAD software is advantage )
- English language skills
- familiarity with GPS, GNSS tools
- programming skills are advantage
- processing different types of aerial remote sensing data
- producing relief models to support raw material exploration
- GIS modeling to find optional locations for geophysical and geomechanical measurements
Péter Enyedi, Head of Department, Production Department
Zsolt Katona, GIS Engineer
Péter Enyedi, Head of Department, Production Department - Péter has more than 10 years of experience with aerial LiDAR data, terrain modelling and data processing.
Zsolt Katona, GIS Engineer - Zsolt has more than 20 years of GIS modelling, geoservers , database management and programming.