Since its founding in 1991, Geokon-Zagreb d.d. has grown into a strong and reliable company providing investigation, design, supervision and technical inspection services in the field of geotechnics, hydraulic engineering and roads.
In 2021, Geokon-Zagreb d.d. marks its 30 years of existence during which the company has invested in knowledge and equipment, focusing on the development of professional and technical knowledge with the aim of implementing optimal design and technical solutions always taking into account the requirements of the clients. Aware that we affect the environment through our actions, we foster responsible approach in the search for sustainable solutions that will enable future generations to coexist with nature.
Current number of active applications
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
Starotrnjanska 16a, Zagreb
- environmental engineering
- civil engineering
Required skills and competences
• Computer skills - Microsoft Office
• Software - AutoCAD, Grapher, Strater
• Drivers licence
• Highly motivated and responsible
• Enthusiast to acquire all the additional skills to execute given tasks
• Good teamwork
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good organizational skills
Intern will be included in geotechnical investigation works consisted of the following segments:
- Exploratory drilling - field identification and classification of drilling core, taking soil samples for laboratory tests, standard penetration test (SPT)
- Geotechnical supervision of eotechnical investigation works
- Laboratory testing of soil samples
- Preparation of a geotechnical report with a synthesis of conducted investigation works
Ivan Pecina, M.C.E.
Branimir Velickovic, M.sc.Min.